Saturday, March 01, 2008

Grr.


To start with, my phones have a history. It started with me, getting forced to go to a party, on my 1st pre board which was by the way, maths. I was forced by this girl who used to be my friend. She had a crush on this guy and that guy's best friend supposedly had a crush on me. So the scheme was me seeing this guy and fixing up my friend with his best friend. So i went to the party. Ooh and did i mention i had my worst relatives over at my place? Yes they were. Anyway so i went directly after the exam, took an entire day of roaming around shopping and getting ready went to the party, got drunk to actually bring myself to saying yes to that guy. I did not really like him, but he was a nice guy with brains for a change. So i got drunk and said yes to the guy and started dancing like a freak and said yes to a lot more than just one guy :$. Well that was just the party anyway, my new boyfriend drove me back home, he drove while i was sleeping in the backseat, got me sobered up and i entered home at 9.30 which is quite early compared to my normal timings. Dad never really says anything, but my relatives, created a scene, tried to throw me outa the house, and finally confiscated my phone saying it was the root of all evils. I bought another one, they confiscated it, another one they confiscated it, and yet another 3 phones which again were confiscated. I blew up my saved allowance on the phones and then they convinced dad that i should not get unmonitored allowance 'cause i might get into drugs. All i had to say was 'Hah, what you know about me is all you'll ever know." So well, fights have been incessant and constant since i was 13 and was caught clubbing with some friends. After this incident i almost have become a tenant in the house, not a tenant actually 'cause i don't pay any rent but i don't really take anything from dad either. My last phone, my ex driver's 1100, was confiscated by the school authorities. So now they have an almost lifetime supply of kohl pencils, glosses, wrist bands etc and 2 phones and an ipod shuffle.
So the thing i actually wanted to express through this post was my disgruntlement. My phone was confiscated and for half a day i went crazy for another phone. But then i realized that life was much more peaceful without a phone, no more constant ringing, no more everyday outings, no more fights etc. I needed that so i bought a phone, and returned it :|.
And now, my landline doesn't stop ringing :(. Why aren't humans EVER satisfied?
Ooh. And i want a P1i. On dad's card. Without telling him. I'm confused. Should i go for it or not?

7 comments:

The Drunk Santa said...

You want to buy a phone from your dad credit card without letting him know?
Internet is the best place to do such a thing, because you wouldn't need to signature XD

Shailja said...

aw thanks can u get me someone else's card details too so i won't have to pay too? :p
:(

The Drunk Santa said...

I don't know anyone with a creditcard, not in India atleast.
My family hates creditcards XD

Shailja said...

:(
i know alota people with credit cards but obviously no one will gime the details :(
I want P1 :(

Unknown said...

That was awesome and the experience aweful.But all the way, this is really a nice blog.

Shailja said...

thank you ^_^
more is coming soon :)

Unknown said...

Ahaha, you got yourself drunk to actually say yes to him.

I hate parties anyway. 'cause well, intelligent girls don't really party. So well, even wh0rekut's a better place to meet them.

And he got your sobered up? Wow, a decent guy, I guess. For a change.

[I am a guy but I agree, we're retards. Most girls are dumb but wth, that's good for us. XD]