Thursday, March 20, 2008

Randomness Personified!

Here is something i came across someone else's blog. I think quite a lot of my friends/acquaintances can relate to it [:p]

I Quote PurpelBlur ^.^
Blog Link : http://thebellsareringingmyearsaresinging.blogspot.com/



Round One: He'll ask me on a date & then
Round Two: I'll primp but won't be late because
Round Three's when we kiss in his car
Won't go all the way...But I'll go pretty far!!!
Round Four: He'll ask for my hand & then
Round Five: We'll book the wedding band, so by
Round Six: All those girls will be surprised,
This smart little book-worm TAKES THE PRIZE AND...
**My ears are ringing**
The bridesmaids are singing
Everybody said
That a guy who's such a gem
Won't look my way
Well the laugh is on them

7 comments:

Disha said...

Lmao
:)



Yay! I like itttt.
:D

Shailja said...

:D
i like it too :D:D:D

Vasudha said...

Not very me, but hell, lol anyway. :D

Abhilasha said...

i dont really relate to it, but still, it did make me smile (NOT blush)

Psychotic Philosopher said...

chorness personified. :D

Shailja said...

Haha yes chorness personified!
lol i can't relate to it either but it the thought of all those who can made me grin :P That's why its here :)

Abhilasha said...

You're tagged!